Introduction to ‘a book’
Before diving into this book there are a few things I feel I should clear up for anyone attempting to read the “organized chaos” that is my brain on paper. Bullet points seem best:
- Apologies for any noticeable spelling or grammatical errors.
- Writing this comes from a place of love and concern for everyone and everything on this planet.
- Wanting the world to be a better place and actually working toward making the world a better place are equally important. Complaining shows that someone is paying attention…however, it is no good unless there are workable solutions presented and discussed ALONG WITH the problems being mentioned. (i.e.: “Don’t just tell me it is broken…tell me how you would plan to fix it”).
- This book is merely an attempt, by me, to pose/discuss possible solutions to major and minor world/societal issues.
- I do not think I have all the answers or that I am better than anyone/everyone else…I also don’t think my ideas within these pages are perfect.
- If the world we all live in was indeed perfect: Rape, hate, prejudice, killing, slavery, abuse, starvation, homelessness, sexism, racism, prison, genocide, suppression, greed, adultery, torture, etc….would not exist to the extent and in the destructive way that it does today. So, no one can tell me solutions are not desperately needed.
- If everyone truly loved themselves inside and out the world would never have gotten this bad because not one of us would want to see our planet and societies destroyed, used to the point of abused, and tossed about like expendable trash.
- The idealistic viewpoint of one person is just that. These are my random rants and possible solutions that I could see working for ALL of us…based on the information I have been spoon-fed over the years by various conformists and free-thinkers alike.
- Understand: my goal is universal peace, love & happiness. There is no quick fix for all our current world issues that prevent us from reaching this idealistic goal of mine…it would take lots of effort, many hearts & different kinds of minds.
So, friends, if you are okay with one person’s random, idealistic solutions to very real and very destructive global problems then read on. If you enjoy living in your sinking-ship of a so-called “Dream World”…I probably wouldn’t read this book…because it might upset you.
Thinking about things that are painful and uncomfortable isn’t usually something people like doing…
But if we don’t at least THINK about uncomfortable things…those uncomfortable topics can turn into devastating times/moments in our Global History where too many people die senselessly and brutally. For what? A wealth or power that is nothing more than a temporary delusion of grandeur?
This book is written knowing full well we can live in a world with no war, no pollution, no famine, no abuse, etc. All we would have to do is decide to make a few uncomfortable changes.